Do you want to change your Facebook language? Well Facebook supports over one hundred languages! If you want to change the language of your facebook account, then read on.
How to Choose a Different Language for Using on Facebook?
This procedure is very simple to change the default language for Facebook. Follow the steps mentioned below to choose a different language for using on Facebook:
• Press the “Arrow” located on the right-hand column of the Facebook pull-down menu, given to the right-hand side of the “Question mark guide.”
• Choose the “Settings” option located at the end of the Facebook pull-down menu.
• Select the “Language” button provided on the left-hand side of the screen.
• You will see the option “What language do you want to use Facebook in?” option given in the top line.
• Choose the “Edit” button located on the right-hand side of the screen.
• Select the default “Language” by going to the pull-down menu which you want to place on your Facebook.
• Press on an azure color “Save Changes” option for applying a language to your Facebook account.
An additional way for changing the default language you wish to get on Facebook is through the “News Feed” option. Follow the steps mentioned below to change language settings on Facebook.
• Open the “News Feed” webpage located on your Facebook profile.
• Go down to the pull-down menu given on the right-hand side of the screen among the “News Feed and “Conversation box” which is displaying a “Language” column.
• You will get the full list of the languages available on the Facebook page such as Spanish, Portuguese, German and English.
• Tap on the one language provided on the languages list.
• Verify it by clicking on the “Change Language” option which is showing on the screen.
• Additionally, you can tap on the “Plus” symbol for getting all the supportable languages.
• Choose a “Language” by going to the display to instantly apply the language to the Facebook account.
In case the users are using the Facebook account on the browsing software, then they can make changes in the default language by going to the “menu” option. Here are the steps are given below to change language settings on Facebook:
• Click on the “menu” option located at the upper right-hand side of the screen.
• Go to the upward and downward direction until you did not get the last column of the settings option.
• After that, click on the “Language” option.
• Choose a “Language” by going to the languages list to instantly make changes to the Facebook language settings.
The other way the user can change the default language for their Facebook account by using the “Android” application. Go to the “Settings” tab and choose one language listed in the language menu. Follow the steps given below to change language settings on Facebook:
• Go to the “menu” option located at the upper right-hand side of the application.
• Go to the downward direction at the end of the menu bar and after that, select the “Settings and Privacy” option.
• Click on the “Language” option provided in the small shape window which is showing on the screen.
• Choose a “Language” by going to the languages list.
Steps for Changing the Facebook language back to English
In case you set the language which you do not know, then do not worry because you can again change the Facebook language into the English language. Follow the steps given below to change the Facebook language back to English:
• Go to the website URL to move to the right-hand side of the “Facebook language settings.”
• Go to the pull-down menu given at the upper corner of the Facebook webpage and choose the “English” language you wish to place as your Facebook default language.
• Tap on an azure color underneath the “menu” for saving the language changes you had made earlier and Facebook will help you to translate your selected language into the English language.
Sam John is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. He writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup