Many Samsung users complain about facing trouble in the operation of their Galaxy J7 phone. Galaxy J7 is amongst the best and most likable smartphone of its Galaxy series among Samsung users across the globe. The device provides every latest features and often throws an updated version with new amazing features too. Besides this, having too much cache on your Galaxy J7 corrupts files and slows down your phone performance. Sometimes, downloading a specific app and running that built-in antivirus on your phone does not clear your phone from malware and cache entirely. If you are facing the functionality issues on your Galaxy J7 and do not know how to clean up your phone, then you have come to the right place. Here lies the complete guide on how you can clean up cache entirely from your Samsung Galaxy J7.
By Clearing Specific App Cache
It is amongst the biggest factor to keep in mind if you are facing too much cache issue on your phone. Sometimes, a specific app becomes a source of too much cache on your phone without letting you know. If it’s the scenario, follow the steps listed below to clear a specific app cache;
1. Go to the settings of your Samsung Galaxy J7.
2. Find the Application Manager from the settings menu and tap on it.
3. After successfully entering the Application manager tab from the settings, select the suspected app by tapping on it.
4. Tap on Force Stop option or uninstall the app if needed.
Download A Specific App
The method is supposed to be applied when your phone’s built-in feature seems incapable of clearing the cache from the device. Downloading a specific app seems like a good idea when you are incapable of clearing your phone’s cache with its built-in features and applications. There is a wide range of apps available on the Google Play store that clears your phone’s junk and cache in no time. If it’s the case with you, it’s best to download a specific app for cleaning up the junk and cache your device has been carrying for too long.
By Performing Factory Reset
A factory reset is amongst the last options users usually have to resolve such issues. A factory reset is an all-in-one solution for various problems on a phone. The feature puts everything back to its default. Factory reset option has its drawback of erasing the entire data and files on your device so it’s essential to backup all the data before proceeding to take this step into action. To perform a factory reset on your Samsung Galaxy J7 device, follow the steps listed below;
1. Go to the settings of your device by swiping down the notification bar and tapping on the Settings icon on the top right corner of the screen.
2. Find About Phone option from the list that usually lies at the end of the settings menu.
3. Tap on it and there lies an option of Reset Factory Settings.
4. Tap on it and confirm the action by tapping on yes on a newly appeared box.
5. Be patient while the action is in process and all the cache must be cleared from now on your device.
Sam John is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. He writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup.